The Double Storey Playhouse measures 7' x 5' and also has an Internal Loft and Play Area, it is a very popular playhouse and makes good use of the internal space that will keep your children amused for hours. The internal space has a second floor and the strong build means that the risk of injury isn't a problem.
This playhouse is BS EN71 certified which means it has been tested by the European Toy Standards for safety of use.
The many windows are Georgian style and are glazed with Styrene which is much safer than glass as it doesn't shatter, and is more environmentally friendly than glass.
The door has Safety hinges which prevent childrens' fingers from getting trapped and the upstairs mezzanine floor has safety railings to prevent children from falling.
The ladder leading up to the second floor has grooved treads for good grip, is angled for easy climbing and strong stable rungs for support.
Children using any raised play structures, whether it be one of our tower units or has a raised second floor, should be under adult supervision at all times.
The Bramble Playhouse is clad with smooth tongue and grooved shiplap and the roof and floor utilise OSB boarding for stability.
Charcoal Grey roofing felt is supplied as standard which protects the roof of the playhouse from the elements and therefore helps protect from wood rot for many years.
Please Note Our playhouses are pre-treated with a water based timber treatment for protection during transit. In order to receive the full 10 year anti-rot guarantee, it is necessary that you treat the garden building with a high quality, spirit-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction. This will protect the timber from weathering and will need to be repeated accordingly in relation to manufacturer's instructions.
- 3 Styrene Glazed Windows with Georgian bars
- Storage / Play Area on Ground Floor
- 2 window boxes supplied for the front wall
- Shutter effect detail for the top floor front window
- Ladder leading to Top Floor
- Roofing Felt
- 12mm Tongue and Grooved Shiplap Cladding
- Strong 27mm x 32mm Framing
- FREE Factory Applied Basecoat
- FREE Delivery to Most UK Postcodes
- Size: 7' x 5'
- Width: 7' 0" (2.12m)
- Depth: 4' 10" (1.48m)
- Ridge Height: 6' 7'' (2.04m)
- Framing: 2" x 1" (45 x27mm)
- Cladding Material: 12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove
- Floor Material: 10mm OSB Solid Sheet Board
- Roof Material: 8mm OSB Solid Sheet Board
- Roof Covering: Heavy Duty Mineral Felt
- Number of Windows: 8
- Glazing Material: 2.5mm Styrene with crosses
- Floor Bearers: 1" x 1" (27x32mm)
- Door Height: 4' 7.5'' (1.41m)
- Door Width: 2' 0" (0.62m)
- Door Fastening: None
- Special Offer : Free Treatment
- EN71 Safety Tested
- FSC Certified
This product was Last Modified on Friday 07 March, 2014.